The Formula for Effective Prayer
Location: Asheville, North Carolina, USA
22 Dec 2019
Trinity Teacher Uteah
Receiver: Chris Maurus
Effective Prayer is a clear communication of your intentions between you and your Indwelling Spirit (the Presence of the Creator Father), that may include your personal guidance team and or your Divine Parents, or other beings of light. Understanding the “formula” for effective prayer is important for your spiritual growth and faith. By exercising this faith through prayer, you are developing a relationship of trust with your Indwelling Spirit; your guides and Divine Parents. Trust and belief that Spirit has the far seeing view with the highest good possible for you and those you pray for is essential in building an effective prayer that is intelligent and true to your intentions.
1. Unselfish—not alone for oneself.
2. Believing—according to faith.
3. Sincere—honest of heart.
4. Intelligent—according to light.
5. Trustful—in submission to the Father’s all-wise will.
Point number one above does not imply that you are barred from asking for personal help—it is to be understood that when asking for assistance for a personal matter that the outcome would benefit not only you, but also others. No man or woman is an island unto themselves—you live in a world with billions of other souls and your energy affects others in your immediate circle and or in a wider circle. The answer to a prayer may impact and change your life in some way and this will affect others—be cognizant of the inclusiveness of your request.
The most effective prayers are those that are spontaneous and that pour forth from the heart. Some of you are wanting a guideline to help you understand the mechanics of effective prayer and this example herewith is to assist you in developing your own effective method—it is not a template—only a guide. For many, and I recommend this method, you may write out your prayer. This method helps you sort out your intentions intelligently and may provide a co-creative forum where guidance can assist in the formulation of your prayer. Writing down your intentions and speaking from the heart is even more effective—doing both is helpful to you in building trust and belief in your relationship with Spirit.
Effective Prayer Guidelines
1. Find a quiet private space where you may be undisturbed. Address your Indwelling Spirit (the Presence of the Creator Father) and specify any other beings of light (or not) that you want included in your petition (as witness).
2. Define a problem statement (in writing or in word—or both). This will be the core of your petition where you “pour out your heart.” Keep in mind the inclusiveness of your petition and speak to the greater good that may unfold as a result of your effective prayer according to your understanding. This helps you understand the collateral implications of your request.
3. Acknowledge and surrender your expectations to the wise council of your Indwelling Spirit to see that the greater good (progress) shall prevail. You may think about this as the package you wrap your prayer in as you send it on its way. This is where faith, belief, and trust solidifies the understanding you have with your Indwelling Spirit (relationship) to see that you place all matters of concern at the feet of Spirit to take care of this matter as your surrogate or benefactor. Once the package is delivered, you trust that it shall arrive and be received for processing—no further concern about your communication is needed—your Indwelling Spirit understands what you are asking.
4. Hold the intention of your prayer in mind thereafter with great faith that Spirit will answer according to the progress of the soul. Keep in mind that your personal expectations may be different from the outcome. Spirit always works in unity to see that souls progress. In the greater scheme of universe ascension, the progress of souls is most important (the Great Plan).
5. Stay open and look for opportunities where you can co-create with Spirit. Sometimes the answer to a prayer manifests as a series of opportunities for you to take a step forward toward the goal of your petition. Follow through as you are guided!
Prayer is more about you understanding your relationship with Spirit.
Because you are the captain of your will, it is necessary for you to fully understand what you are asking for and that you are trusting in the relationship with Spirit to ultimately see soul progress. What you are doing is creating a template for your Indwelling Spirit to energize in the Light Field (the Universal Will of the Father).
The greater is your relationship with Spirit, the more powerful is the intention, the faith, the trust, and the belief that your energy shall be used to benefit the Great Plan.
For your progress, always,
I AM Uteah
Receivers Note: Uteah also made note that these guidelines can be used in a group prayer. This type of prayer is usually understood to benefit others, but may collectively include all souls (including yourself).