Eight Steps to Conscious Co-creation
Teacher: Trinity Teacher Uteah
Conscious co-creation is the most efficient and effective way to manifest the Creator Father’s Will in your reality. The gift of co-creation and manifestation is inherent in all humans that are Indwelled by the Father’s Presence (the Thought Adjusters), and because you are His children, you posses the power to create—you are the child creators that forge out the plans and blaze the path of planetary evolution leading to Light and Life—the completion of universe destiny. Knowing, or “being conscious” of this co-creative ability requires you to acknowledge your partnership and develop an integral relationship with your Thought Adjuster.
Planets that are entering an enlightened age have an increasing number of its citizens that become conscious of their co-creative prerogatives inherent in the Creator/creature partnership. You are ripe for this awakening to your co-creative potentials—you have all the needed pieces to discover and exercise your god-like abilities. When you believe in this partnership, then shall you see the manifestation of your inherent abilities unfold. Let’s explore the eight (∞) steps needed to awaken to this co-creative partnership:
1. Understand that the Creator Father has given you (his child) the gift of his Indwelling Presence—to live and work in your mind—to develop your personality, here and hereafter, and to set you on a path that leads to eternal service and union with His Indwelling Spirit. See your life in eternity and imagine the wonders and astonishment of what you might experience as a citizen of the universe!
2. Know and Believe that you own it—you are worthy of it—this power and partnership—that you have been personally chosen to receive this gift and there are no strings attached—it is yours and you can use it now!
3. Acknowledge your partnership—engage your God Fragment and call on Him/Her by name—a name you have chosen that represents the highest affection of intimate adoration for the Father’s Spirit within you. To “call by name” is to personalize and recognize your relationship.
4. Develop a relationship with your Thought Adjuster through constant dialog—share your deep thoughts—share your deep desires—imagine (create in your mind) what you want to see manifest in your life and in the world. Make known your thankfulness and gratitude for this gift and any manifestations of the Creator’s Will you have already received. Pray without ceasing.
5. Imagine a two-way dialog between you and your Divine Partner—what would this conversation sound like in your mind? How would the answers coming from a Divine Fragment of the Creator be spoken to you knowing that this Spirit wants you to succeed, grow, and become a powerful co-creator? What quality will this voice have? Ask a question and imagine the answer—your imagination is your gift—use it! Don’t be concerned if it might be your own thoughts coming back—a steady practice of this will lead to fruitful insights.
6. Ask for and look for signs and synchronicity. Recognize opportunities that come into your life that support your co-creative initiatives and take action on these providential manifestations. Spirit, when in a conscious co-creative partnership, will want to give you feedback that you may acknowledge. It is not presumptuous to expect confirmation.
7. Trust is the product of faith realized. All true, beautiful, and good relationships are built on trust and unconditional love. Your Divine Partner has an endless supply of unconditional love, patience, and forgiveness, and you should expect that you will make mistakes and grow from the wisdom of these experiences. Spirit knows you are a work-in-progress—if you fail and fall down, get back up and try again—ask your Divine Partner to help you understand the lesson and how to move forward or around obstacles. Constant dialog keeps you in a state of peace and assurance that will pay dividends in all aspects of your life. To reflect the attitude of Spirit is progress.
8. Receive and recognize the co-creative manifestations that occur as a result of your faithful trust and relationship. This is team building--”We did it!” “What else can we accomplish?”